Friday, May 21, 2010

Strange but Truuuueeeee :)

I sometimes wonder why do mothers beat their kid after they have fallen down......... Today as I was crossing the street, I saw a kid aged about two/two and a half year old... He was happily walking with his mother who was holding his hand. All of a sudden he tripped on a stone and fell off. He started to scream his lungs off and the worried mother picked up the crying kid. I stood there watching the affection of that mother towards that crying kid... within a wink of an eye there was something horror waiting for me which I did not realize.... The lady lifted her kid and started abusing the kid accompanied with beatings......... I was stunned for a moment, I waited for five minutes for the lady to stop but the abusiveness of the mother went on... I intervened to stop the frustrated mother..... I went close to her ......the intensity of her voice started to prick my ears..... I closed my ears with both my hands, gave a gentle tap on the lady's back. She immediately looked at me with rage and asked me.... What?????????? I looked straight into her eyes and asked her, "I have a doubt". The lady replied, "What is that?", by then the kid had stopped whining and was keen to know who this stranger was and where did she actually come from?????? I smiled at her, "Is he your son?", I asked her. She said, Yes, Why???. I started walking off .... (I knew she would call me back, human tendency .. :):):):) ) I created the curiosity and pretended to walk off.... expecting the lady to call me ...... :):):):) As my interpretation, she called me, I jumped out with joy (not literally :):):):) ), I looked back pretending if I was new to the entire scenario.... I asked her, "Oh! are you calling me???????"  She said, "Yes, I am calling you". Oh alright, "How may I help you madam, I asked her with a sarcastic expression on my face". She was already upset with her son's attitude and now her temperament was out of control. with complete rage, she told me... "Yes, he is my son and why the hell did you ask me that?, I want to know the reason right now?".

I looked at her and told her..... Madam, please calm down.. I questioned you as I was standing and watching the entire episode of you and your son ...... I was enthralled looking at your love, care and affection that you actually showed to the fallen kid and immediately after two seconds your reaction towards the kid changed entirely.... I was shocked, it was unbelievable ..... The lady listened to me quietly... I went on... Now can you clarify one small doubt of mine, I asked her ; our frustrated lady had already calmed down almost :):):) She said, yes go ahead..... I asked her, "You knew the kid fell off, he is hurt, you tried helping the kid for a second and all of a sudden you forgot about that and started abusing the kid...Why was the latter reaction of yours so different from the former one???????? There was dead silence between me and the mother for a couple of seconds and she broke the silence.... Hmmmm.... I have no clue............ and she was guilty. I understood her emotions and apologized; "Well, kindly excuse-me.... This is something I have always tried figuring out but never had a chance to get it clarified... Fortunately or unfortunately, i had a chance to speak to you.. Anyways, thanks for your time.". I gazed at the kid... He was happily smiling again.. I bid good-bye to both the mother and the kid and started again towards my destination......

Something to think :):):):)

Guess, you have all come across such a situation atleast once in your lifetime.... Have you ever thought about the latter reaction of our mothers'????? Is it to keep the kid secured or is that the way she expresses her love or what is it?????????????? I tried finding it out from my mother..... All she did .......... GAVE ME A BIG SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :):):):):):):):):)

5 comments:

Karthik K.P said...

Thats a nice observation mam, but the fact is its no easy task to carry or move around with a 2year old on street,the mother could already have had a frustrated day,yes agree with the fact that she shouldn't have reacted that way,parents today need to be educated on child values and their behavior towards them,who would educate them????????????

Karthik K.P said...

And I am saving these pictures they are really nice!!!

Karthik K.P said...

i like this part of your blog caption,it also hints :) at something!!!!

"enjoy the wonderful GOD made things around us :):):):) Life given to us by god is very SIMPLE and on the other side he has given us the ability to COMPLICATE it to the core :):):): Lollllz"

Brunda said...

Thanks Karthik :)

sravan said...

"It's really good my dear sis " Keep Smiling !!!!!!!:):):):):)

Post a Comment